Its time to break out the “We ♥ PowerShell” candy and cuddle up with your favorite PowerShell cmdlets as Dr. Love…er…we mean Dr. Scripto, joins us for this special Valentine’s Day edition of TechNet Radio. Tune in as Blain Barton and Ed Wilson dish out the PowerShell love advice and give us their Top 14 things they love about Windows PowerShell.
- [1:17] I have a lot of workloads out there, is Windows PowerShell everywhere I need it to be?
- [2:12] Is Windows PowerShell really readable code?
- [3:10] Is it easy to get started with Windows PowerShell?
- [5:54] Is Windows PowerShell well documented via the community, and via books and blogs?
- [7:32] I think I’m addicted to Windows PowerShell. Should I see a doctor?
- [9:12] We are on version 4.0 now- does PowerShell get better with age?
- [10:16] Is Windows PowerShell easy to use?
- [11:08] I’ve been using PowerShell forever, but have some newbies that want to learn, is it easy to get help
- [12:57] Is Windows PowerShell Self Discoverable?
- [14:06] Is Windows PowerShell Self Documenting?
- [15:39] Does Windows PowerShell really save IT time
- [17:38] Does Windows PowerShell really save IT money?
- [20:12] Is knowing Windows PowerShell good for job security?
- [20:56] I don’t always script, but when I do, should I use PowerShell and why?
- [23:08] Are PowerShell and Azure meant for each other?
- [24:54] A PowerShell Love Poem: “How do I love thee PowerShell….let me count the ways…”
Here is a direct link to the episode: