Today is my final installment of highlights from TechEd Houston! Below are some of my session picks from the last day of the conference.
- TWC: Hacker’s Perspective on Your Windows Infrastructure: Mandatory Check List (DCIM-B366)
- Windows 8 Security Internals (WIN-B350)
- Real-World Windows 8.1 Deployment Note from the Field (WIN-B358)
- Providing SaaS Single Sign-on with Microsoft Azure Active Directory (PCIT-B326)
- Delivering Disaster Recovery Solutions Using Windows Server 2012 R2, Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 and Microsoft Azure (DCIM-B421)
- How IPv6 Impacts Private Cloud Deployments (DCIM-B373)
- Windows Server 2003 End of Life Migration Planning for Your Workloads (DCIM-B376)
- Upgrading Active Directory the Safe Way: Using Virtualization Technologies (PCIT-B341)
For my lists of sessions from the other days, you can find them here: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.