When talking to people about using Azure or adopting a hybrid cloud solution I often hear, “But what if you are government?” If you are looking for answers, mark your calendar for September 10th.
The Microsoft Government Virtual Summit is streaming LIVE on Wednesday, September 10th.
Connect with government leaders, partners, and Microsoft executives for Federal as well as State and Local Government on an open discussion panel and receive first-hand insights into the Microsoft productivity and platform, services and devices approach—the Cloud on your terms designed for Government.
There are two tracks: Federal Government Track (8:30 am PST) and State and Local Government Track (10:00 am PST). Choose the track that best fits your needs and interests, and of course, you are welcome to join both.
Ask the experts! Attendees will have the opportunity to submit questions LIVE online to:
- Nancy Adams, Sr. Account Executive of Catapult Systems
- Bob Ballard, Principle Cloud Strategist for Planet Technologies
- Shan McArthur, CEO/CTX at Adxstudio
- Cliff DuPuy, Technical Services Director with Mecklenburg County
- David Ulmer, CIO of the NC Department of Transportation
- Sandra Weightman, Network Manager with City of Fort Myers, Florida
- Jimmy Barfield, ITS Director with City of Fort Myers, Florida