Extend your datacenter with Microsoft Azure – Learn how to get your organization hybrid-ready at a FREE IT Camp near you, particularly if you are in the midwest or on the east coast!
In just one day of hands-on training, you’ll learn how to move your IT workloads from on-premises to the cloud and back again. After all, who wants to choose between your datacenter and the public cloud? With Microsoft Azure, you get the best of all possible scenarios – plus, powerful virtualization, on-demand application scaling, complete data control and much more.
Expect lively demos and hands-on labs from IT experts who will get you fired up and ready to apply what you’ve learned. Here are just some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Migration of on-premises virtualization to Azure Virtual Machines, Apps, and Storage
- ADFS on Microsoft Azure and Office 365 Integration, including Multi-Factor authentication
- Microsoft Azure for Test and Development (IaaS)
- Application migration to Microsoft Azure (IaaS & PaaS)
- SQL BI, Media, Backup, DR and much more
Regardless of whether you’re new to the cloud or you currently use an on-premises, hybrid or fully cloud-based solution, you’ll learn valuable new ways to extend your datacenter and expand your IT options. Don’t miss this free event in your local area.