I’ve had the pleasure of spending this week at Microsoft Ignite, but not everyone can get away for a week long conference. If you would like to learn how to get your organization hybrid-ready, consider one of the FREE IT Camps near you.
In just one day of hands-on training, you’ll learn how to move your IT workloads from on-premises to the cloud and back again. After all, who wants to choose between your datacenter and the public cloud? With Microsoft Azure, you get the best of all possible scenarios – plus, powerful virtualization, on-demand application scaling, complete data control and much more.
- Tempe (5/14) – http://aka.ms/AzureITCampAZ
- Philadelphia (5/14) – http://aka.ms/AzureITCampPhil
- Downers Grove (5/12) – http://aka.ms/AzureITCampDG
- Minneapolis (5/12) – http://aka.ms/AzureITCampMPLS
- Denver (5/12) – http://aka.ms/AzureITCampCO
- Orlando (5/11) – http://aka.ms/AzureITCampOFL
These are all being presented by some of my good friends and colleagues, so you won’t be disappointed!