There are several exciting events this month that I wanted to make sure you didn’t miss out on.
TechDays SF – 3/22 and 3/23, San Francisco, CA
Is TechEd North America too far away? Do you not have the training and travel budget you hoped for this year? Maybe you are looking for a local event that more than one of the IT Pros in your company can attend… Look no further – TechDays SF is on March 22nd and 23rd, located in downtown San Francisco. Don’t miss out on this great event for IT Professionals!
- Stephen Rose (Microsoft) – Windows 7 Deployment
- Harold Wong (Microsoft) – Exchange 2010 and Lync
- Joey Snow (Microsoft) – How the Cloud will Impact IT Pros
- Chris Avis (Microsoft) – System Center
- Mark Minasi (Microsoft MVP, Author)- 10 Things to Know about Windows 2008 R2 Server; Windows 8 Server
- Darren Mar-Elia (Microsoft MVP, Author) – Best Practice for Group Policy Design
- Jason Helmick (Author) – Powershell Beginner and Advanced
- Richard Hicks (Microsoft MVP) – DirectAccess; Microsoft Forefront
- Steven Evans (Microsoft MVP) – IIS 7 for IT Pros; Windows Failover Clustering
- Chris Henley (Veeam Software, Author) – Backup Solutions
- CA Callahan (Author) – SharePoint
Microsoft VIP Event – 3/18, Santa Clara Microsoft Store, 2855 Stevens Creek Blvd
See Windows 8 at a private VIP after-hours evening gathering at the local Microsoft Store. Play with Windows 8 in an immersive environment while we celebrate, network, and talk modern apps. Experience new Metro style gadgets that revolutionize a whole new generation of cool.
Microsoft IT Camp – 3/19, Mountain View, CA
IT Camps are semi-structured, no-fluff events exclusively designed to serve IT professionals. They are a free, in-person learning event for anyone seeking professional development as it applies to IT Professionals. The agenda is intended to deliver a technical overview and hands-on experience that is less formal or structured than traditional instructor-led training.
Participants will have a chance to perform hands on activities / exercises individually or as a team. At the end of the day, we encourage everyone to share their thoughts and experiences with the rest of the group. Come prepared to have fun, be excited, and interact in a group.