If you are looking for some economical training around “the cloud” here are few upcoming events you might like to consider.
These two are online via the Microsoft Virtual Academy:
- Building Private Cloud with Windows Server 2012 & System Center 2012 SP1 Jump Start (with Symon Perriman & Pete Zerger)
- Tuesday June 18th, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm PDT
- Topics include: Planning Your Cloud Implementation, Building the Cloud Fabric, Preparing for Self-Service, Building Your Service Catalog
- Moving from Private to Hybrid Cloud with System Center 2012 and Windows Azure IaaS (with Matt McSpirit & Pete Zerger)
- Thursday June 20th 9:00 am – 5:00 pm PDT
- Topics include: Monitoring, Management and Operations, Connecting System Center to the Public Cloud, Service Delivery and Automation in the Hybrid Cloud, Reaching the Summit: ITIL-integrated Self-Service in the Hybrid Cloud
If you are in the San Diego area and looking an event to attend in-person, check out the California Technology Summit, also being held on June 19th.