A Look Ahead: Security & the Cloud Virtual Event is streaming LIVE Wednesday, March 25th.
Industry thought leaders, Microsoft experts and other Microsoft customers will share their perspectives on what’s next for security and the cloud. Virtual attendees will have access to behind the scenes interviews and the opportunity to download related session materials, take polls, share ideas, ask questions to experts and speakers through live chat and Twitter.
· What is the current cybersecurity landscape? Gartner Research Vice President Lawrence Orans will discuss the current state of cybersecurity and analyze trends going forward.
· Explore real-world approaches. Tom Flanagan, VP of Technology at Alain Pinel Realtors, and Steve Novoselac, Director of Digital Technology for Trek Bicycle Corp., will discuss their experiences with migrating to the cloud and share best practices.
· Get an insider’s view on fighting cybercrime. David Finn, Executive Director of the Microsoft Cybercrime Center, shows us what Microsoft does today to deter cybercriminals.
· It’s all about Windows 10! Stephen Rose, Senior Product Marketing Manager for US Windows and Devices and a former IT Pro, will discuss Microsoft’s next-generation operating system and its security features.
· Learn how to move ahead with the cloud. The cloud provider market is crowded and the process of moving to the cloud can sometimes be daunting. Microsoft’s Dennis Garcia, Assistant General Counsel, will tell you how to choose a trusted cloud provider and share tips and tricks that will make your transition to the cloud successful.
Register now so you don’t forget!