Get hybrid-ready at a free IT Camps in San Francisco and Sacramento next week!
Join us for this interactive, full-day training session and learn how to move your workloads from on-premises to the cloud and back again. You’ll see how Microsoft Azure supports powerful virtualization, on-demand application scaling, complete data control, and the fastest customer response times around.
Get the scoop from a technical evangelist who can show you how to expand your IT options without adding complexity – or giving yourself a headache in the process. Here are just a few of the topics we’ll cover:
- Extending your network with Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
- Tackling workload migration, networking and other key scenarios
- Microsoft Azure for Test and Development (IaaS)
- Application migration to Microsoft Azure (IaaS & PaaS)
- SQL BI, Media, Backup, DR and much more
Don’t miss one of these valuable, free events in the bay area – regardless of whether you’re new to the cloud, or you currently use an on-premises, hybrid or fully cloud-based solution. All IT Pros are welcome! Sessions run from 9:00am – 4:00pm. Attendance is limited, so save your seat today.
Tuesday, April 14th in San Francisco. Thursday, April 16th in Sacramento!