Since today is Wednesday, I’m bringing you a selection of session from Day 3 of TechEd Houston which was also a Wednesday.
- Introduction to Microsoft Azure Automation (DCIM-B347)
- Data Protection in Microsoft Azure (DCIM-B387)
- How to Rapidly Design and Deploy an Active Directory Federation Services Farm: The Do’s and Don’ts (PCIT-B324)
- Leveraging Your On-Premises Directory Infrastructure to Manage Your Microsoft Azure Active Directory Identities (DCIM-B301)
- Mark Russinovich and Mark Minasi on Cloud Computing (DCIM-B386)
- Deploying and Managing Work Folders (PCIT-B322)
- Windows To Go: Deployment, Support for BYOD, and What IT Pros Need to Know (WIN-B342)
- The Agile End-to-End Story for Developers and IT Professionals (DCIM-B358)
- TWC: How You Can Hack-Proof Your Clients and Servers in a Day (DCIM-B372)
As you can see, Wednesday was a busy day at TechEd and I since I was working down in the Windows Client area on the expo floor I still have a lot of these to watch!