I’m a big fan of Twitter for keeping up with interesting tech news and information. Since signing up in 2007, I’ve used Twitter to connect to a variety of people interested in a wide array of topics. As 2010 draws to a close, check out some of these tech tweets from the past year that caught my eye on my Twitter feed, either from those I follow directly or some of their retweets. The links might be worth another look!
- MS_Virt – Missed this webcast? Watch it on-demand now: TechNet Webcast: Hyper-V for the VMware Administrator… http://bit.ly/cxDXJo (March 2010)
- old_bubba – Really good article on what Microsoft doesn’t do with your data and Google DOES: http://bit.ly/cVhtxG (July 2010)
- SFGate – The end of the (land) line http://sfg.ly/cScq9Z (July 2010)
- rhalbheer – A very good paper you should read: Data Governance in the Cloud http://bit.ly/aS7iEE (Sept 2010)
- EmilyF – Risks with integrating iPhone in the enterprise via @deloitte http://bit.ly/9u77jR (Sept 2010)
- adfskitteh – RT @MassWomen: How to Use Twitter to Network at Conferences. http://bit.ly/aatGaZ (Sept 2010)
- henet – Spend at least 2 minutes and 9 seconds with IPv6 today: HE Webcast 32 – 6in4, 6to4, & Teredo: a brief comparison http://j.mp/webcast32 (Nov 2010)
- mitchjoel – Well, this explains why the majority of us suck at work: http://bit.ly/gDoQ1S (Dec 2010)
If you are looking to follow me on Twitter, my handle is jkc137. Happy Tweeting!